My first video comment in youtube

18.31

It is not wrong to choose a way to have viewers from Youtube.
So, it's just about 10 hours i put my video in youtube, then i see on next 10 hours the result is there are 10 viewers who was came. I am so glad, because it can make them visit to my blog too (i hope so) hehe.
So, i have my third video sang a song from Rihanna Take a bow and surprisely i have a first comment said
'nice voice...
you gotta work up a lil' bit...
but is good..:)'
Gosh, it is so meaningful for me. I know i have not a very good singing but At least i get response from what i show on youtube.
So, this is my third video

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hopefully my art will be of interest too.
Entirely uncommercial.
Ping Desktop / Laptop Wallpapers
http:/screenfonds.blogspot.com/
- Peter Ingestad, Sweden